It’s Easy to Get Started at SOSU Online
From application to graduation, we are there to support you. Our simple admission process is the first step toward earning your degree online. With multiple start dates, pay-as-you-go tuition, and courses taught by the same distinguished faculty who teach on campus, we make it easy for you to get started quickly and easily.
- MBA with an Emphasis in Accounting
- MBA with an Emphasis in Aerospace Logistics
- MBA with an Emphasis in Entrepreneurship
- MBA with an Emphasis in Finance
- MBA in General Business
- MBA with an Emphasis in Health Care Information Systems
- MBA with an Emphasis in Human Resources
- MBA with an Emphasis in Management
- MBA with an Emphasis in Marketing
- MBA with an Emphasis in Native American Leadership
- MBA with an Emphasis in Safety
- MBA with an Emphasis in Strategic Communication
- M.Ed. in School Counseling
- M.Ed. in Special Education - Administration
- M.Ed. in Special Education - Challenging Behaviors
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership - Professional Track
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership - Academic Track
- M.Ed. in C&I - General
- M.Ed. in C&I - Educational Technology
- M.Ed. in C&I - English
- M.Ed. in C&I - ESL
- M.Ed. in C&I - Math
- M.Ed. in C&I - Science
- M.Ed. in C&I - Theatre Pedagogy
- B.A. in Communication - Organizational & Strategic Communication
- B.A. in Criminal Justice
- BBA in General Business
- BBA in Hospitality Management
- BBA in Management
- BBA in Management (Minor Required)
- BBA in Marketing
- BBA in Marketing (Minor Required)
- B.S. in Liberal & Applied Studies
- B.S. in Occupational Safety & Health
Benefits of the SOSU Online Admission Process:
- Simple Admission Process: No GRE or GMAT is required to apply. Plus, many of our programs allow transfer credits so you can finish your degree sooner.
- Personal Touch: From application to graduation, our dedicated Enrollment Specialists are available to help guide you through all phases of your program.
- Accelerated Online Format: Enjoy the flexibility of learning at your own pace, with instructor support along the way. Courses are 100 percent online, with no class meetings or fixed deadlines—so you can start anytime.
"It's good to be a role model for your children and say, 'You can get a degree at any age. You can go back to school and do it anytime. It doesn't matter how old you are. You should never stop learning. You should continually be trying to make yourself better.'"
Kristi RadebaughMBA in Management online graduate
To learn more about students and graduates of our SOSU online programs, view their testimonials.