Get the Answers to Our Most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- If you graduated from SOSU and never took a course after graduation from another institution, we do not need a transcript (even if you were an undergraduate transfer into SE). If we are the last school you attended, we need nothing else.
- If you graduated from SOSU and then took more classes somewhere else (graduate or undergraduate), we do need a transcript from the institution(s).
- Students make payment and register for courses through MySE. MySE can be accessed at here on our Current Students page. Click MySE under System Logins.
- Use the Student ID and Password that you received via email after you were admitted to SE.
- Once logged in, you can both register and pay for your classes.
- Login here on our Current Students page. Click MySE under System Logins.
- Under the Student Information tab, select View/Pay Account.
- Click current term to see your bill.
- The Pay by Credit Card link is at the bottom of the page as well as the Business Office contact information.