Dr. Kay Daigle
Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator
"The qualities that someone successful in education are: being accepting of ALL children, flexibility, respect, and passion for teaching"
- Ph.D. Kinesiology – Louisiana State University
- M.A. Kinesiology – Southeastern Louisiana University
- B.A. Kinesiology – Southeastern Louisiana University
- 30 Years teaching experience
- Journal of the Oklahoma State American Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance Editor
- Published author with emphasis in kinesiology and sport studies
In which M.S. in Sports Administration programs do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
Research; Legal Aspects; Sport and Society; Skills, Strategies, and Techniques of coaching; Contemporary Issues; Athletic Administration
What do you want students to learn in your classes?
Practical and applied information for use in their chosen career.
Why did you start teaching?
I love working with students.
What advice would you give to those considering this degree program?
Be interested in sports and the administration of sports.
What is the value of this degree?
Increase of job opportunities in this field nationwide.
What types of jobs or work do graduates usually do?
What does it take to be successful in sports administration?
Good time management, persistence, and attention to detail.
Tell us something interesting about yourself that your students might not know.
I've taught and coached in the public schools and served as a district athletic director.