- If you graduated from SOSU and never took a course after graduation from another institution, we do not need a transcript (even if you were an undergraduate transfer into SE). If we are the last school you attended, we need nothing else.
- If you graduated from SOSU and then took more classes somewhere else (graduate or undergraduate), we do need a transcript from the institution(s).
- Students make payment and register for courses through CampusConnect. CampusConnect can be accessed at https://www.se.edu/current-students/. After clicking the link, you will see a CampusConnect button on the right side of the page.
- Click the CampusConnect button to proceed to your login page for the SOSU Student Portal.
- Use the Student ID and Password that you received via email after you were admitted to SOSU.
- Once logged in, you can both register and pay for your classes.
- Login to CampusConnect.
- Under the Registration tab, select add/drop courses.
- Select enrollment term as well as course department.
- Select correct graduate course and click add on the right side of the page.
- Login to CampusConnect.
- Under the Student Information tab, select View/Pay Account.
- Click current term to see your bill.
- The Pay by Credit Card link is at the bottom of the page as well as the Business Office contact information.
Leveling courses are required for students who do not possess an undergraduate business degree or who didn’t complete the course in their business degree or who scored a “C” or better in the course. The prerequisites/leveling requirement can be fulfilled using the JMSB MBA Prep Program.
Each course costs $300, and you may pay for/take one course at a time or all the courses at once. The courses are not for-credit; thus, they will not be reported on your transcript or qualify for Financial Aid. There are no time constraints from the time you purchase the course in order to complete it, except for meeting the requirement prior to enrolling in the MBA course for which the prerequisite is required. Students must obtain an 80 percent or better on each leveling course. With each leveling course, you may only take the test three (3) times before you will have to pay for the course again.
There are no refunds on the purchase of leveling courses once a student accesses the course.
The JMSB MBA Program allows up to nine (9) hours of transfer courses. To be considered, the courses must be from an accredited business master’s program, completed within the allowable six (6) years’ time frame for completion of your MBA at SOSU and with a grade of B or better. To request consideration for transfer courses, the student must provide a copy of the course syllabus/syllabi. Once received, the syllabus/syllabi will be sent to the MBA faculty to review. The MBA faculty’s decision on whether the course will transfer (substitute) will be final. The course syllabus/syllabi must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org with a written request stating for which JMSB MBA course the student is seeking the transfer.
Once accepted into the MBA program, the student will need to complete an MBA Degree Plan. The Plan, along with a completed example, is included at the end of this document and will be included in the student’s initial acceptance email. The student will need to select his/her emphasis, review the core and emphasis course term/semester offerings and complete the degree plan with his/her best estimate on how he/she plans to complete the courses required for the degree. Once completed, the student will need to sign and return it to email@example.com for processing.
The JMSB is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International). AACSB Accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in business education and is earned by less than five percent of business programs worldwide. To obtain and maintain AACSB Accreditation, schools must meet a stringent set of standards of excellence and commit to an ongoing continuous improvement to ensure the school delivers the highest quality of education to students.
The Graduate Safety Practitioner (GSP) designation is offered by the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP). It makes the Southeastern Oklahoma State Occupational Safety Department a Qualified Academic program (QAP), which entitles graduates to bypass the first part of the Certified Safety Professional exam (also known as the Associate Safety Professional or ASP) and move directly to the CSP exam. It also entitles graduates to add the initials GSP after their name upon graduation.