Affordability You Can Count On
We know paying for college can be a daunting task. At SOSU, we work with students to help remove financial barriers to advanced education and offer a number of ways to save with affordable tuition rates and financial aid assistance.
Allow us to make it as simple and convenient as possible to begin investing in your education and career. Take advantage of our pay-by-the-course options and get started in the online degree program that’s right for you.
- MBA with an Emphasis in Accounting
- MBA with an Emphasis in Aerospace Logistics
- MBA with an Emphasis in Entrepreneurship
- MBA with an Emphasis in Finance
- MBA in General Business
- MBA with an Emphasis in Health Care Information Systems
- MBA with an Emphasis in Human Resources
- MBA with an Emphasis in Management
- MBA with an Emphasis in Marketing
- MBA with an Emphasis in Native American Leadership
- MBA with an Emphasis in Safety
- MBA with an Emphasis in Strategic Communication
- M.Ed. in School Counseling
- M.Ed. in Special Education - Administration
- M.Ed. in Special Education - Challenging Behaviors
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership - Professional Track
- M.Ed. in Educational Leadership - Academic Track
- M.Ed. in C&I - General
- M.Ed. in C&I - Educational Technology
- M.Ed. in C&I - English
- M.Ed. in C&I - ESL
- M.Ed. in C&I - Math
- M.Ed. in C&I - Science
- M.Ed. in C&I - Theatre Pedagogy
- B.A. in Communication - Organizational & Strategic Communication
- B.A. in Criminal Justice
- BBA in General Business
- BBA in Hospitality Management
- BBA in Management
- BBA in Management (Minor Required)
- BBA in Marketing
- BBA in Marketing (Minor Required)
- B.S. in Liberal & Applied Studies
- B.S. in Occupational Safety & Health
SOSU was ranked #7 for "The 100 Most Affordable Small Colleges in America" by BestValueSchools.com. (2015)
Ways to Save on your Education at SOSU Online:
- Affordable Tuition: SOSU offers its students the opportunity to earn their degree online with affordable, pay-as-you-go tuition that includes fees.
- No Travel Costs: SOSU’s programs are 100 percent online, which means you never have to commute to class or campus, saving you time and money.
- Financial Aid: The first step in applying for financial aid is to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). SOSU's Federal School Code is 003179.
"For me, online is really the only viable option, and it worked out very well. I looked at several schools. With Southeastern Oklahoma, the flexibility is really great and the price is really good. I never had to be somewhere at any certain time."
Michael GreenMBA in Entrepreneurship online graduate
To learn more about students and graduates of our SOSU online programs, view their testimonials.