Specialized Education Degrees—100% Online
The online education programs at Southeastern Oklahoma State University offer you more than an excellent graduate education—you'll have the opportunity to expand your impact on the future of education. Choose one of our affordable, accelerated online Master of Education degree programs and open the door to new career opportunities in the classroom and beyond.
For over 100 years, SOSU has been a leader in providing educational opportunity and access.
The Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) accredits the School of Education and Behavioral Sciences at Southeastern Oklahoma State University. CAEP promotes excellence in educator preparation through quality assurance and continuous improvement.
SOSU was ranked #3 among “The Best Online Colleges in Oklahoma” by ValueColleges.com (2019)
Choose from these online programs
Why Study Education at SOSU:
- Affordable and Accelerated: Earn a respected M.Ed. online in as few as 12 months and for only $272 per credit hour.
- Simple Admission Process: No GRE is required to apply. Plus, we have programs available for students without teaching certificates.
- Personal Touch: We strive to keep our online classes small so we can maximize the personal attention each student receives.
- Diverse Experiences: Interact in discussions with educators from other states and countries and be exposed to new ideas and different perspectives.
- High-Quality Instructors: Our faculty are experienced in all facets of education and are committed to bringing you the most work-relevant education available.
"I want my students to learn to think critically and to apply the content of my courses so they will be effective educational professionals."
Dr. Stewart MayersProfessor/Chair, Education and Director of Teacher Education
To learn more about our online M.Ed. faculty, view their profiles.
About the School of Education and Behavioral Sciences
The mission of the School of Education and Behavioral Sciences is to provide an environment of academic excellence that enables students to reach their highest potential. By having personal access to exemplary teaching, challenging student-centered academic programs and extracurricular experiences, students will acquire the knowledge, skills and dispositions that promote values for career preparation in education and the behavioral sciences, responsible citizenship, and lifelong learning.
The School of Education and Behavioral Sciences at SOSU offers a variety of online Master of Education programs. Many of our faculty members have 20+ years of experience in multiple facets of education; they are committed to providing our online students with the personalized attention and support needed to be successful.