Unique Sports Administration Degrees—100% Online
Prepare yourself for success in the sports industry. Our accelerated, 100 percent online sports administration programs provide you with a broad base of knowledge plus specialized coursework in your chosen area of emphasis.
For over 100 years, SOSU has been a leader in providing educational opportunity and access.
At SOSU, our students benefit from personal attention from faculty and staff, affordable tuition and a student-centered environment.
SOSU was ranked #3 among “The Best Online Colleges in Oklahoma” by ValueColleges.com (2019)
Choose from these M.S. in Sports Administration online programs:
Why Study Sports Administration at SOSU:
- Affordable and Accelerated: Earn a respected M.S. in Sports Administration online in as few as 12 months and for only $330 per credit hour.
- Simple Admission Process: No GRE is required to apply. Plus, SOSU allows a maximum of nine credit hours that can be transferred from another program with approval from the program coordinator.
- Personalized Attention: We strive to keep our online classes small so we can maximize the personal attention each student receives.
- Diverse Experiences: Interact in discussions with students from other states and countries and be exposed to new ideas and different perspectives.
- High-Quality Instructors: With years of industry experience, our distinguished faculty is committed to bringing you the most work-relevant education available.
"If you are wanting to choose a career in this field, I would say that you couldn’t put a value on this degree. With this degree, you will have opportunities that you wouldn't have without it."
Zachary Shaw Crabtreeinstructor and basketball coach
To learn more about the faculty in our Sports Administration online programs, view their profiles.
School of Education and Behavioral Sciences
The mission of the School of Education and Behavioral Sciences is to provide an environment of academic excellence that enables students to reach their highest potential. By having personal access to exemplary teaching, challenging student-centered academic programs and extracurricular experiences, students will acquire the knowledge, skills and dispositions that promote values for career preparation in education and the behavioral sciences, responsible citizenship, and lifelong learning.
The SOSU School of Education and Behavioral Sciences offers a variety of online Master of Education programs. Many of our faculty members have more than 20 years of experience in multiple facets of education and are committed to providing our online students with the personalized attention and the support they need to be successful.