Specialized Business Degrees—100% Online
At Southeastern Oklahoma State University online, you can prepare for success through our 100 percent online, accelerated MBA programs. Each of our online Master of Business Administration degree programs provides you with essential business skills in finance, marketing and strategic management, along with specialization courses in your chosen field. Choose which of our AACSB-accredited MBA online programs is right for you.
The John Massey School of Business at Southeastern Oklahoma State University is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International).
SOSU was ranked #7 among "The 79 Best Affordable AACSB Online MBA Programs." (2016)
SOSU was ranked #3 among “The Best Online Colleges in Oklahoma” by ValueColleges.com (2019)
Choose from these MBA online programs:
Why Study Business at SOSU:
- Affordable and Accelerated: Earn a respected MBA online in as few as 12 months and for only $330 per credit hour.
- Simple Admission Process: No GMAT is required to apply. Plus, if you don’t have a bachelor's degree in business, your prerequisites can be satisfied with four 1-week online leveling courses.
- Network of Colleagues: Earning your MBA online gives you the opportunity to engage with students spanning a range of ages, professional backgrounds and life experiences—enriching your education and network.
- Real-World Applications: Our MBA online programs include real-world experiences that ensure you can apply what you learn to your career, right away.
- High-Quality Instructors: Our experienced faculty are industry experts who are committed to bringing you the most work-relevant education available.
"You’re not going to find a better value for the amount of education and what comes with the degree itself—that is a huge, huge factor. Being in an AACSB-accredited school is a very positive thing, and getting a degree for that much—for less than $12,000—is crazy."
Ahmad El-KatibMBA online graduate
To learn more about our students and alumni in the MBA online programs, view their testimonials.
Top 10 Reasons to Enroll in the SOSU MBA Online
To gain an in-depth look into our MBA online programs, watch episodes of our "SOSU Says" video series.
About the John Massey School of Business
John Massey earned a Bachelor of Science degree from Southeastern Oklahoma State University in 1960 and served as student body president at the University. He is the only student in SOSU's history to receive the Outstanding Student Award for three consecutive years. Since then, Massey has established nine endowed chairs and four professorships at his alma mater.
In 1984, Massey received the Distinguished Alumnus Award from Southeastern and in 2005, SOSU renamed their School of Business after him, entitling it the John Massey School of Business. As one of its most celebrated graduates, Massey also became the recipient of the first-ever Lifetime Achievement Award presented by the Southeastern Oklahoma State University Alumni Association in 2015.
Massey was appointed by the governor to serve on the board of the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education. He is now in his third 9-year term, serving as Vice Chairman—unprecedented in Oklahoma for length of tenure.
In addition to its reputation for being a leader and innovator in business education, the John Massey School of Business is also known as the home to the Aviation Sciences Institute at SOSU. The far-reaching mission of the School is to prepare business and aviation students to meet global challenges in a competitive and evolving environment by emphasizing both academic and applied knowledge.