Service-minded master's degrees in child advocacy—100% Online
The Master of Early Intervention and Child Development is a multidisciplinary online program that prepares you to serve young children in a variety of settings. Develop expertise to provide effective intervention and care to infants, toddlers and young children. With multiple areas of emphasis, you can tailor your degree to your personal and professional aspirations.
For over 100 years, SOSU has been a leader in providing educational opportunity and access.
At Southeastern, our students benefit from personal attention from faculty and staff, affordable tuition and a student-centered environment.
SOSU was ranked #3 among “The Best Online Colleges in Oklahoma” by ValueColleges.com (2019)
Choose from these graduate online programs:
Why Earn Your Graduate Degree at SOSU:
- Affordable and Accelerated: Earn a respected degree online in as few as 12 months and for only $338 per credit hour.
- Simple Admission Process: No GRE is required to apply. Plus, SOSU allows a maximum of 9 credit hours that can be transferred from another program with approval from the program coordinator.
- Personalized Attention: We strive to keep our online classes small so we can maximize the personal attention each student receives.
- Diverse Experiences: Interact in discussions with students from other states and countries and be exposed to new ideas and different perspectives.
- High-Quality Instructors: With years of industry experience, our distinguished faculty is committed to bringing you the most work-relevant education available.
School of Graduate & University Studies
For over 100 years, Southeastern Oklahoma State University has been a leader in providing educational opportunity and access. Consistent with our mission to nurture lifelong learning, the School of Graduate & University Studies is committed to providing quality, affordable graduate education. By offering a variety of degrees and delivery formats, our graduate programs respect the needs of working adults attempting to grow intellectually and expand career opportunities.